Wild Summer Loaf with Tomatoes
My love for summer tomatoes runs deep. This gluten-free loaf with herbs is perfect with a
Enjoy, Friends! xx Stella
1 1/2 cups gluten-free baking flour
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup cornmeal
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons sea salt
1 teaspoon ground pepper
1/2 cup avocado oil
3 cups cherry tomatoes roughly chopped.
15 cherry tomatoes halved
1 medium zucchini grated
2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
3 tablespoons olive oil
5 leaves fresh basil gently torn into pieces.
3 medium eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl combine the flours, baking soda, pepper, salt, avocado oil, and bicarbonate. Mix it well.
In a separate bowl, combine the tomatoes, zucchini, pine nuts, olive oil, and pine nuts; mix all ingredients together.
3. Add the tomato mixture to the flour mix.
4. Add the eggs and fold the ingredients together until it forms a dough-like consistency.
5. Take a loaf or springform pan and lightly coat with olive oil. Scoop out dough mixture into the pan.
6. Top with remaining cherry tomatoes arranged like how you see in the photograph. Season with ground pepper.
7. Bake for approximately 45 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to sit for at least 20 minutes before serving.